How To Remove Electric Meter Cover
Removing an electric meter is a job for the utility company or a licensed electrician since pulling an electric meter while power is applied can be a dangerous operation.
How to remove electric meter cover. Build a wooden cover and install it over the meter. All meter box covers can be buffed down and painted to match existing surrounds. Remove the retaining ring or cover that holds the meter in position.
The grp architrave over box ebp0025 is supplied with a tapered. Step 1 contact the power utility. If a lift type push the meter upward slightly to allow the cover to clear the meter as it swings up.
Be aware that behind the cover lies energized. There are things that a homeowner can do in preparation for the task. All of our meter box covers are produced in house and are designed to easily fit over the most common meter boxes on the market.
Electric meter box covers are a perfect way to hide unsightly damaged meter boxes. The cover type will lift up or have screws to remove. Listed below is the process that will be taken when the meter is pulled but please leave this job to a professional.
Paint the cover to blend in with the rest of the house. Leave a hinged door on the front for accessibility.
- Lag Bolt Wood Anchor
- Laminate Floor Spacers Wickes
- Large Blue And White Outdoor Planters
- Laminate Flooring On Bathroom Ceiling
- Lace Shades For Windows
- Kitchens For Less Limited
- Knee Wall Access Door Ideas
- Large Hanging Chain Lamps
- Landmark Home Warranty Houston
- Ladder Bookcase With Bottom Drawer
- Kohler Clawfoot Tub
- Kitchenaid 48 Inch Vent Hood
- Large Oval Galvanized Steel Tub
- L Shaped Building Roof
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher With Disposal
- Lace Shades
- Lamp Post Covers
- Kitchen Tune Up Austin Reviews
- Lampshade Slipcovers
- Large Fire Pit Bowl For Sale