How To Remove Hot Chocolate Stains From Carpet
Do a patch test.
How to remove hot chocolate stains from carpet. Let the solution sit on the stain for a few minutes and then blot with a clean wet cloth working. Good housekeeping warns not to include bleach in this mixture. Check the carpet type.
Getting rid of hot chocolate stains on the carpet 1. How to get hot chocolate stain out of carpet step 1. Prepping for stain removal 1.
For stubborn hot chocolate stains on carpet mix two cups warm water and one tbsp ammonia. If the stain was caused by solid chocolate use the hose of the. Before doing the patch test find out what type of carpet you have.
A paper towel or a rag. Scrape or blot away excess chocolate. Vacuum up any flakes or loose remnants of chocolate.
Use a carpet cleaner to remove the remaining chocolate stains by spraying the stain generously. Try to lift as much of the chocolate off the carpet as possible with a dull knife or spoon. If the chocolate was solid hold an ice cube to it for a minute to make sure.
Next get a cotton ball and douse it with isoprophyl rubbing alcohol. How to get chocolate stains out of carpets 1. For the remaining stain dampen a clean white cloth with water and drop a bit of dish washing detergent on the cloth.
- Direct To Stud Tub Surround For Existing Tub
- Denton Entryway Wall Shelf
- Directv Cbs Milwaukee
- Dewalt Table Saw Extension Plans
- Directv Channels Cincinnati
- Design House Locks Reviews
- Distressed White Oval Dining Table
- Deep Bowl Fire Pit Canada
- Decorative Table Mirrors
- Deer Nursery Decorations
- Designer Kitchen Fire Extinguisher
- Diy Barn Pulley Light
- Decorative Painting On Old Glass Windows
- Distressed China Cabinet Ideas
- Diy Candelabra Wedding Centerpieces
- Deer Antler Centerpieces
- Distressed Barn Door Tv Stand
- Dining Room Wall Decal
- Dewalt 12v Drill Battery
- Deer Bedroom Decor