How To Replace Trane Thermostat Battery
The cost of replacing a trane thermostat can be made up in energy savings.
How to replace trane thermostat battery. I have an opt read more. Battery replacement press and pull to remove batteries are optional to provide backup power because your comfort control was wired to run on ac power when installed. Trane xl824 battery replacement.
Turn the power off either using a circuit breaker or. Turn the wall thermostat housing over to find the battery removal slots. Is the low battery icon flashing.
Pull the existing control head off the back plate. Step 2 remove the security screw at the bottom of the existing thermostat by turning it counterclockwise with the screwdriver. I am trying to install a hunter digital thermostat to replace the old mercury thermostat for a trane weathertron heat pump.
Has your thermostat gone blank. Step 1 turn the power off at the home s circuit breaker panel or fuse box. Watch this video to learn how to change the thermostat batteries.
Dead batteries compromise the functionality of your thermostat since it powers all the electrical signals and actions of the thermostat. Also they may be the reason why you are having a blank thermostat. How to perform common tasks on the trane xl 802 programmable thermostat.
Flip the circuit breaker for the hvac system or remove the fuse. Some confusion on the wiring. I have a trane wire marked t.
- Boat Interior Decorating Ideas
- Blue Sea Glass Backsplash Tile
- Bondo Rotted Wood Restorer Canada
- Board And Batten Garage Ideas
- Blue Porch Light Meaning
- Bold Coloured Curtains
- Bright Ceiling Light For Home Office
- Bookshelves By Fireplace Ideas
- Boric Acid Spray Bed Bugs
- Brass Wall Mount Mailbox
- Bronze Round Crystal Chandelier
- Blue Sea Glass Mosaic Tile
- Brick And Siding House Ideas
- Branch Lights In Vase
- Blue Stone Outdoor Countertops
- Bookshelves With Barn Doors
- Breathe Easy Humidifier Leaking
- Bright Bold Curtains
- Brick Fireplace With Shiplap On Top
- Brown Roof House Color Schemes